Assembler - Manufacturing ~ $1,000 Signing Bonus
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
This position is located in Monroe, Michigan. We are seeking a Machine Assembler of our custom equipment to become an integral part of our team! Some of the Assembler’s duties will include installing electrical panels, run piping, install fans, install motors, install v-belt drives, run conduit and pull wire.
Qualified candidates shall have 3-5 years minimum experience in:
- Blueprint reading, knowledge and use of hand tools, power tools , overhead cranes, fork lift and aerial lift’s (welding experience would be a plus). Also, thorough knowledge of English and metric measurement tools.
- Install various equipment components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Follow and document per our procedures the proper installation of components
- Average of 45-55 hours per week
- Previous experience in assembly of machinery, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand and power tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
Monroe Environmental CorpWhy Work Here?
Design and build custom environmental equipment to clean the world!
Monroe Environmental Corp, headquartered in Monroe, MI, provides custom designed environmental systems for water and wastewater treatment and air pollution control. We offer services and solutions to a variety of industries and municipal agencies, with each system engineered and manufactured for the needs of the customer and application. We are growing company and have an excellent reputation in the marketplace. Many of the largest manufacturing companies in the world routinely turn to Monroe to solve their most challenging air and water pollution control problems.
810 West Front StDundee, MI