Clinical Research Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental,
Monroe Biomedical Research is one of the highest performing clinical research centers in the country, investigating therapies for the treatment of Asthma, COPD, Heart failure, Hypertension, Diabetes and COVID-19. The company is preparing for an expansion of its operations within the next 6 to 12 months. We are looking for ambitious Clinical Research Coordinators to join our team!
While applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, the ideal candidates will have:
- Experience working with patients
- Driven and hardworking attitude
- Ambition to achieve a lead coordinator position within 12 to 18 month time period
***Pay is negotiable based on clinical research experience***
These include but are not limited to:
- · Designing and maintaining source documentation/work flows based on study protocol requirements
- · Organizing study patient visits
- · Performing study procedures and collecting data from patients participating in a clinical trial
- Procedures may include: Blood draws, ECGs, breathing tests, vital signs, etc.
- · Reviewing and processing medical records.
- · Processing and package labs
- · Corresponding with patients
- · Scheduling and mentoring patients
- · Submitting and managing study data for pharmaceutical sponsors
The most competitive candidates will have a healthcare background or professional experience as a nurse (LPN), clinical research coordinator, or medical assistant.
Candidates with Clinical Research Coordinator experience will be offered higher starting salaries.
Healthcare professionals of all ages and experience levels are encouraged to apply.
While office management will provide support and training, Clinical Research Coordinators are expected to be capable of working independently and take full ownership/responsibility of their assigned clinical trial.
Clinical Research Coordinators work and correspond with volunteer study participants and must therefore be gregarious, tactful, and amicable.
Furthermore, the majority of a Coordinator’s work involves data collection, management and submission. This role requires candidates to be meticulous, organized and diligent.
Salary and Benefits
- · Starting salary: 45k to 55K
- · Yearend Bonus based on performance
- · Matching 401K
- · Health Insurance including dental
- · Opportunities for career advancement and leadership roles in the first 1 to 2 years
- · Close to the Charlotte area
- · Easy highway access
Monroe Biomedical Research is fast growing company with a professional, outgoing, and vibrant staff. MBR aspires to help its employees build a career within the organization.
Monroe Biomedical Research
343 Venus St MonroeCharlotte, NC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?