Finance Director of Revenue and Channel Sales
- Posted: over a month ago
Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. (MPS) is one of the fastest growing companies in the Semiconductor industry. We are worldwide technical leaders in Integrated Power Semiconductors and Systems Power delivery architectures. At MPS, we cultivate creativity, are passionate about sustainability, and are committed to providing leading-edge products and innovation to our customers. Our portfolio of technology helps power our world --- come join our team and see how YOU can make a difference.
MPS is seeking an energetic, efficient, self-motivated, and resourceful team player to be our Director of Revenue and Channel Sales. This new role will provide leadership and expertise that sets the tone for strong governance and compliance in all aspects of the MPS sales channel. Working closely with Sales and Finance teams, this role will oversee sales audit, revenue accounting, contract review, customer credit, sales rep commissions, stock rotation programs and customer claims. Based at the Company’s headquarters, the Director of Revenue and Channel Sales reports to the Corporate Controller and will oversee staff located in China, Taiwan, Europe, and the US.
- Oversee the worldwide sales audit function including strategy, policy, resource planning, analytics and reporting
- Monitor the sales channel relationships and local markets to proactivity identify risk areas and perform audits and testing to detect violation
- Evaluate revenue recognition under US GAAP and manage aspects of revenue accounting
- Work closely with sales teams to support pricing initiatives and contractual term negotiation
- Review draft contract terms for distributors and sales representatives, providing actionable feedback to sales and legal teams for negotiation
- Monitor global tariff and trade activities and assist in coordinating appropriate channel response
- Prepare and conduct regular finance training for sales with an emphasis on controls and compliance
- Conduct SOX testing and business process updates supporting the sales cycle
- Prepare executive communication updates including quarterly memos, key metrics and reports
- Continuously improve business processes and provide guidance and support as needed for cross-functional ad hoc projects
- 15+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting with minimum of 8 years in a leadership role in sales audit and/or sales operations with relevant industry experience including US GAAP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field (Masters or CPA preferred).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English and Mandarin
- Excellent organization and planning skills, with strong business acumen and instinctive
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
LOCATION: San Jose, CA or Kirkland, WA
Monolithic Power Systems
AddressSan Jose, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Monolithic Power Systems