Monolith Nebraska LLC Lincoln, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
Monolith, located in Lincoln, NE, is excited to announce its search for a Recruiter.
At Monolith we apply scientific principles, engineering practices and a lot of hard work to solve real problems that have a global impact. We use sophisticated analysis methods, advanced manufacturing techniques, and often even our hands to build first of its kind technologies. We do not compromise on safety, quality or performance. If you want to solve tough problems, build real things, and have a big impact then you should join us.
The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, attracting, interviewing, selecting and retaining the best talent available in order to fulfill the mission of Monolith and to position the organization as the employer of choice.
- Find, initiate contact and recruit potential talent for key positions within the organization
- Interview and assess candidates to ensure each potential hire has the appropriate skills, knowledge, expertise and talent needed for the position
- Partner with hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies for each position, build interview plans and consult on the final hiring decision
- Extend verbal and written employment offers
- Coordinate background check and new-hire drug testing
- Ensure internal processes and procedures to on-board a new employee are executed
- Participate in new employee orientation helping to create a positive welcome and strong start for each new team member during their first year with Monolith
- Follow up with the related administrative aspects of employment including but not limited to health insurance enrollment, creation of employee file, completion of safety training, etc.
- Execute programs to allow the organization to embrace applicants and employees of all backgrounds and to permit the full development and performance of all employees
- Continually assess the competitiveness of the recruitment programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets
- Establish credibility throughout the organization as an effective partner in the selection and retention of talented team members
- Continue innovating and improving the sourcing, recruitment and retention programs, policies, practices and processes associated with meeting the strategic and operational people issues of the organization
- Assume responsibility for other human resource function in alignment with organizational and individual growth and development goals
- Perform other duties as needed
- Organized: Ability to intelligently categorize information in a method that is intuitive to others
- Reliable: Consistent delivery on timelines
- Collaborative: Communicates well with team members
- Cogent: Efficiently explain research to the other members of the team
- Coachable: Willing to accept feedback and learn from experience
- Resilient: Perform well under pressure with a low ego that thrives on the team's success
- Inquisitive: Willingness and desire to learn
- Creative: Problem solver who challenges previous assumptions and methods to continuously improve and solve challenges; relentlessly pursues a better solution
- Adaptable: Demonstrated ability to adapt and change in a dynamic and evolving environment with grit, passion and perseverance
Committed to our values
- Safety matters most
- Think like a team
- Solve the impossible, embrace reality
- People make the difference
- Decisions drive results
- Generosity of spirit
- Enjoy the ride
- 3 years of experience working in human resources, with a focus in proactive, sourcing and recruitment
- Bachelor's degree (advantageous)
- Proven track record of sourcing, attracting and retaining the next generation of exceptional talent
- Natural and proven ability to build impeccable relationships with applicants, hiring managers and business leaders
- Strong business acumen with an ability to frame talent issues within the context of business imperatives
- A deep desire and genuine interest in doing what it takes to build a successful company
- An equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the job duties and responsibilities
Travel and Expectations:
Minimal travel is required.
The majority of the tasks involved with this position are performed in an open office environment.
Powered by JazzHR
Monolith Nebraska LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Monolith Nebraska LLC