- Posted: over a month ago
About Monogram Health
We are dedicated to improving the well-being, quality of life and health outcomes for our patients by partnering with the nation's leading kidney specialists to provide transformative kidney care. Monogram Health supports patients suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease and End Stage Renal Disease by forming deep rooted relationships and preparing them both emotionally and physically for the challenges of managing kidney disease. Monogram Health uses next generation artificial intelligence algorithms to predict necessary and timely care to promote the delay of kidney disease progression, seamless transitions to dialysis and/or pre-emptive kidney transplant. We then utilize in-home visits to build meaningful relationships between patients and their care team that drive positive behavior change and optimize our patients’ health outcomes.
Position: Medical Director
The Medical Director is a key clinical leader within Monogram Health who contributes to the development and oversight of clinical strategies, policies, programs, processes, protocols, guidelines, and operations that drive improved patient health outcomes within their market. The Medical Director oversees the delivery of care management services within their market, ensuring that patient care is high quality, consistent and compliant by continually reviewing patient care plans and notes and providing guidance to field clinicians when needed. They also contribute to Monogram by recruiting physicians to join the Monogram Health Physician Network and create and direct initiatives to deliver on health outcomes and total cost of care metrics.
The Medical Director reports directly to the Chief Medical Officer and works closely with Market Directors, Clinical Performance Managers, and Care Teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the implementation and continual refinement of the clinical strategies, evidence-based clinical care guidelines, and care management programs for effectiveness and efficiency
- Optimize patient health outcomes and total performance against health plan contracts
- Lead efforts to share and explain all clinical policies, procedures and guidelines with Monogram employees and our physician partners
- Represent Monogram as a clinical leader and nephrology/internal medicine expert to health plans, providers, and other organizations
- Continually recruit nephrologists and internal medicine physicians to join the Monogram Health Physician Network and manage relationships with other relevant provider organizations
- Oversee the clinical elements of the day-to-day execution of care management operations within your market
- Achieve clinical metrics and goals for delivering improved health outcomes at a lower total cost of care
- Create a work environment that fosters fulfilment and personal development for employees and encourages empathy and compassion toward patients
- Support Monogram as necessary with any tasks required to deliver excellent personalized kidney care and perform all other duties as assigned
- Uphold the mission and values of Monogram Health in all aspects of your role and activities
- This position will be remote within the designated market with occasional domestic travel
- MD (Medical Doctor) or DO degree from an accredited medical school
- Active, unrestricted state medical license required in each state within the market
- Board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology
- 7+ years of clinical practice in nephrology including care for both CKD and ESRD patients preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build consensus
- 3+ years of experience working for a dialysis provider or overseeing a dialysis unit preferred
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative care management company that is transforming the delivery of kidney care
- Competitive salary and opportunity to participate in company’s bonus program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible paid leave & vacation policy
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions
At Monogram Health we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at Monogram Health
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?