- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a licensed Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant to join our team of health professionals in providing excellent health care in our facility. Our clinic is mainly an outpatient orthopedic clinic although we do see some occasional neuro and pediatric patients as well.
A New Jersey state license is required for consideration. To be successful in this role, you will need to be updated with the latest knowledge in treatment practices, as well as the ability to manage various types of patients.
Physical Therapist/Physical Therapist Assistant Responsibilities
- Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition.
- Assessing and interpreting patient evaluations and test results.
- Developing treatment plans using a variety of treatment techniques.
- Creating personalized fitness-oriented health care programs for patients.
- Administering medically prescribed physical therapy treatments to relieve pain and improve mobility.
- Advising patients on exercise techniques.
- Advising patients and their families about in-home treatment options.
- Providing educational information about injury prevention, ergonomics and ways to promote physical health.
- Consulting and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- Documenting patient care history.
- Complying with rules, regulations, and procedures.
Monmouth Rehab Professionals
2105 West County Line Road Suite 5 JacksonToms River, NJ