Monitors.com is a leading eCommerce marketplace of high tech IT products. We are seeking a Google Ads Specialist to setup and oversee our Google Ads Account. The Google Ads Specialist will be responsible for strategizing, planning, optimizing, implementing, and analyzing Google Ads activities. Setup, configuration, and analysis of Google Analytics. This position is a full-time on-site role.
- Oversee Google Adwords account
- Manage search plans and programs, including oversight of bid recommendations, execution details, budgets, and performance testing/optimization
- Provide strategic advice to colleagues
- Understand our digital initiatives and marketing objectives
- Develop near-term and long-term account strategies and roadmaps
- Execute day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, site traffic, and conversions
- Keyword analysis, including keyword list building, search volume analysis, and recommendations
- Use Google Analytics metrics to gauge user engagement and campaign performance
- Write copy for Adwords Ads
- Testing variations of ads to determine the best performing
- Continuous monitoring of results and improving ads
- Reliable management and reporting of assigned work
- 5+ years Google Adwords experience
- Strong writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Organization skills
- Google AdWords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or related degree is desired
Why Work Here?We are an industry leader in providing visual medical technology solutions to clients worldwide. We are the largest independent reseller of used and renewed medical diagnostic monitors and film digitizers in North America.
Our company offers a supportive work environment, leadership opportunities, and competitive compensation!