Monfalcone & Garris, PC
- Over a month ago
- $48,000 to $52,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, 401k,
We are looking to hire an Operations Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization and working alongside the owner and team leaders to scale the business. The right person will need to understand project management, be able to evaluate and think through processes and continually ask the question of how can we improve without being prompted and pushed. Self starting and creative thinking are a must. There is room for bonuses beyond salary for performance goals and new business growth.
- Manage firm records and information
- Invoice for firm work, follow up on delinquent bills
- Assist with new client intake screening and online marketing efforts
- Plan and facilitate events and fun breaks for the staff
- Budget and plan for capital expenses and future growth
- Coordinate computer updates and necessary work with outside computer services group
- Assist team leaders in their roles and provide assistance as needed to meet goals
- Plan and maintain work facilities
- Provide administrative assistance to owner as well as be a goal setting partner
- Encourage and improve cross-department internal communication
- Carry out firm procedures and processes and monitor for quality control. Review processes for efficiency improvements.
- Manag other admin staff (replenish office supplies, distribute mail, custodial duties, etc.)
- Manage junior admin staff to perform general duties relating to tax return assembly, filing returns, answer calls, ordering supplies, answer phones
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related fields. Must have several years working in an office and management role
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- QuickBooks use required
- Office product use required
Monfalcone & Garris PC is an established small firm with big goals. We have a wide variety of clients in a variety of industries. The firm's goal is to be the last stop our clients will need on their accounting and tax journey. We see our role as a compassionate educator and support partner for all of our clients. We are actively growing and taking on new clients, which means new opportunities for our staff to broaden their experiences.
Monfalcone & Garris, PC
908 E Jefferson StCharlottesville, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?