New ground-floor opportunity to help drive the success of one of the fastest-growing financial publishers in the world, Money Map Press. They’re looking for a creative, self-starting Product Marketing Manager to work with their cannabis-focused franchise. This is a key role on a small team working with editorial, marketing, design, customer service, ecommerce, and legal departments as well as outside partners to create new and exciting marketing content focused on the burgeoning cannabis market.
Core Responsibilities will cover these main key areas: Acquisition, Retention, Renewals, Webinars, and Analysis.
Your mission is to drive customer lifetime value – bringing on new subscribers and converting one-time buyers to loyal customers. You’ll also be directly accountable for relationships with outside partners designed to grow our subscriber base and generate incremental revenue. You’ll make a measurable impact on the bottom line through your work and get immediate feedback on your work every day by tracking campaign results in real time. This is a creative, collaborative environment where your value will be measured by both your ideas and your ability to execute. Huge growth potential for the right person.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of related work experienced preferred.
- Strong writing experience and interest in development of marketing copy.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- Ability to use data to solve problems.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Light to moderate knowledge of stock market fundamentals and strong interest in learning more.
- Ability to analyze and sort data in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Money Map Press offers competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including medical and dental coverage, disability, group life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, personal leave, and vacation.