- Posted: 7 days ago
Moneta is one of the nation’s largest independent Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) now partnering with financial advisors who want to enhance their client service by completely reframing what it means to be an independent entrepreneur. You don’t have to give up ownership and control of your business to be part of something bigger. At Moneta, you benefit and grow from the dynamic resources of our large-scale platform, owned and built by advisors for advisors, while maintaining the freedom of an independent business owner.
Moneta is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) wholly focused on going further for our clients. We are one firm with many solutions, and we provide a full spectrum of financial advisory services, but our true purpose is centered on building relationships and providing exceptional service to our clients around the globe.Job Description
Moneta is looking for a professional who is passionate about investments and financial planning for the position of Investment Consultant. This investment expert will work along others within the firm’s Investment Department to assist the Partner teams to deliver investment tools, investment research, performance reporting, marketing and communications material, and general investment consulting advise. Today the Investment Department services 25 Partner teams which collectively manages approximately $27 billion in assets. The Investment Consultant is responsible for maintaining relationships with the Partner teams and advising them as to the tools available, as well as assisting them in client portfolio transition and implementation. Additionally, this individual will place high priority on client satisfaction, providing a superior client experience and always protecting the best interest of the client and firm.
- Build relationships with Partner teams to create an extension of their advisor teams to provide investment reporting, investment consulting and timely resources.
- Participate in client meetings
- Work within the firm’s Investment Department alongside outside research partners to develop and maintain the firm’s model portfolios and preferred implementation recommendations
- Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the firm’s recommended investment strategies and communicate these strategies to the firm’s Partner teams and end clients
- Develop and enhance the Investment Department’s workflow process for analyzing portfolios in respect to transition analysis, attribution analysis, and modeling.
- Deliver and communicate economic and financial market commentary and present investment manager performance information
- Maintains an understanding of the investment industry including securities, regulations, and global market conditions
- Ability to execute on special projects as needed
- Reinforce the ‘Why’ of Moneta in all your actions and interactions
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or related concentration required
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charter
- Broad and deep understanding of mutual funds, exchange traded funds, separately managed accounts, hedge funds, limited partnerships, and brokerage/bank administration procedures
- 5-10 years investment consulting industry experience required
- Strong knowledge of the investing world and passion for markets
- Bloomberg and Morningstar Direct experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools , such as Outlook, Work, PowerPoint, and Excel, is required
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Experience presenting complex concepts and materials to a broad range of sophistication levels
- Comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment
- This position is a hybrid role based in St. Louis, MO
Value of Being a Moneta Employee
Moneta is committed to providing the best possible care for our employees; part of this care includes offering comprehensive benefits that enhance the wellbeing of employees and their families:
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Employer cost-shared medical and dental insurance
- Employer paid short-term disability, long-term disability, AD&D insurance, and basic life insurance
- 401k Match – 50% of employee contributions up to 6% of compensation
- Discretionary annual profit-sharing bonus
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development reimbursement
- Paid volunteer time off (VTO)
- Employee referral incentive bonus program
- Onsite wellness programs & rewards
- Employee engagement activities
Moneta is a fiduciary fee-only Registered Investment Advisory firm and unable to hold securities licenses with the exception of Series 65. We also do not allow outside business activities, insurance commissions and/or trails.
BusinessView all jobs at Moneta
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?