Location: Atlanta (30308)
Start Date: ASAP!
Please Note: Salary/Rate and Client will not be disclosed via email!
The Senior Applications Developer is responsible for the design, development, and support of the organization's information systems and software applications.
- Provides application design, implementation, and support services for firm systems.
- Takes initiative in identifying and resolving system and performance-related issues for supported projects and platforms, working with systems engineers and database administrators.
- Develops operational procedures and documentation for firm systems, integrations, and software solutions.
- Provides second-level technical support for firm systems, including server support for MSSQL Server, IIS, SQL Reporting Services, and Component Services.
- Utilizes Outsystems, Visual Studio, SSMS, and other tools to automate business operations and improve work production, collaboration, and system efficiencies.
- Assists in the management of centralized data repository and its replication with remote systems.
- Leads regular cross-training sessions to share knowledge within the department and across the organization.
- Three to four years related development experience; or equivalent combination of education/training and experience.
- Strong understanding of database design principles.
- Experience with shell scripting languages or CLI (preferably Powershell).
- Understands software architecture patterns and principles
- Understands software architecture patterns and principles (Separation of Concerns, Single Responsibility Principle, Don't Repeat Yourself, Minimize upfront design (YAGNI), Dependency Inversion, etc.)