Job Title: Help Desk Specialist
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Process: 1 F2F, Offer
- 2+ years of help desk experience (this role will be Tier I Support)
- Experience w/ Help Desk systems - ZenDesk is preferred (this is what they use)
- Background in networking, experience troubleshooting network issues
- Customer service/customer facing experience
- This will be both over the phone (30%) & desk side (70%) support
- Windows support experience, Active Directory
Nice to have:
- Restaurant/Retail industry experience, ideal candidate would have IT support experience for Restaurants
- Experience with Point Of Sale systems
- MAC support experience
- Bachelor’s/Associates degree
- Provide telephone and email support to restaurants, corporate office and field employees.
- Document, track and monitor incident tickets to ensure timely resolution and escalate as needed.
- Research issues utilizing help desk tools, knowledge base and vendor partners.
- Create and update knowledge base articles.
- Install, support and maintain computer desktops, laptops, printers and any related hardware and software.
- Create, maintain, and disable user accounts in business and restaurant systems.
- Support current phone system to include adding, removing and changing phone extensions and creating voicemail accounts. Partner with vendor to resolve issues.
- Assist in project implementations, testing and documentation.
- Monitor system notification alerts and take appropriate action and follow-up.
- Resolve technical issues with restaurant systems within defined SLAs and document root cause and resolution. Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network issues. Perform backups and recover of data.
- Provide Level 1 Help Desk support for Point of Sale and Back Office computer systems
- Provide Level 1 Help Desk support for all telephone systems and internet systems at restaurants.
- Interface with Level 2 Help Desk support personnel for all partner vendors.
- Develop and maintain support documentation as it pertains to company-wide IT.
- Coordinate and partner with Enterprise Architecture team to resolve digital order issues providing effective communication to all departments involved