Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands . That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack , for the right moment , made the right way . It's time for you to Make It with Mondelez International.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you'll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working "from farm to shelf," you'll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
This role is focused around delivering Transportation productivity and is internally focused. The role will link closely with the Logistics Operations Center of Excellence, Wilkes-Barre Transportation Control Center and our 60 Common Carriers driving strong KPI performance.
The Manager Productivity & International Transportation is a key position within CS&L, with end-to-end responsibility for serving our Customers and delivering our cost profile to Integrated Supply Chain.
The role is required to bring strategy and executional oversight and driving strong results. The role works collaboratively with key business partners to ensure effective management, timely solutions and execution. The role also works closely with our Transportation Control Tower team to ensure end-to-end supply chain execution. Operationally, the role is responsible for the flawless delivery of cost and service to our internal and external partners.
- Cost Savings Ideation:Create robust transportation productivity pipeline; By analyzing internal transportation profiling, volumes, costs; to guarantee a solid pipeline that can support the AC
- Cost Savings Implementation: Implement projects initially ideated; by creating clear action plan (Actions. Owners and Timeline); to hit transportation budget target
- Cost Savings Tracking:Ensure clear visibility of projects status/deliverables; y monthly analysis through information on OTM & Financials;To give clarity on additional actions to adjust key variables
- Co-Mingled Transportation:Find collaborative transportation partnerships; By prospecting synergies with other companies/carriers; to drive costs and CO2 emission down
- OTM Reporting:Clear Carrier KPI Reporting (Dashboard); By using available information on OTM (Phase I); to give clear visibility of carriers performance;
- OTM Productivity:Use OTM as a strong source of productivity initiatives; By supporting and designing OTM solution (Phase II); to Make sure that OTM system is designed
- Financial Acumen and Predictability:Manage costs consistently; by clear KPIs and appropriate finance tools; to Assure costs under control and predictability
- Wilkes-Barre Control Tower (Weekly)
- Transportation Leadership (Daily)
- Logistics Operation Leadership (Weekly)
- CS&L Procurement & Finance (Weekly)
- CS&L COE Leadership Team (Weekly)
- CS&L Leadership (Monthly)
- 2018 Accountable Spend $350 MM
- Transportation Productivity $22.5 MM or 6.4% GP
- Internal Focus delivering productivity
- Bachelor's Degree (4 Yr)
- Master's degree (pref)
- Senior level experience in ISC/CS&L/ Manufacturing/ Procurement; (Min 8 years)
- Demonstrable supply chain strategy and execution capability; (Min 5 years)
- Extensive knowledge of network design and logistics (Min 5 years)
- Experience of Customer Services and Customer collaboration
- Experience of leading and motivating a high performance Team
- Winning attitude;
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Strong supply chain analytical capability
- Financial budget planning, analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to write business reports and undertake presentations
- Ability to define, manage, and deliver supply chain projects
- Ability to collaborate and work as a Team in a matrix organization
Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Job: CS&L Transportation
Primary Location: NA-US-New Jersey-East Hanover
Req ID: 1913294