Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands . That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack , for the right moment , made the right way . It's time for you to Make It with Mondelez International.
In Information Systems, you'll connect and empower every aspect of our global organization through excellence in technology and services. This includes investing in growth-enabling solutions as well as systems that integrate our supply chain from procurement to manufacturing, and customer service to logistics. You'll help Mondelez International implement the right business capabilities, powered by better information.
The primary purpose of this Senior Manager level for Global IBS (Information Business Services) ISC Logistics 3PL Connect GSO (Global Solutions Owner) position is to develop and provide a wide range of Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) ITS (Information Technology Services) strategies, capabilities, and leadership in enabling technologies focused on 3PL Connect - integrating advanced customer strategies in areas including planning (demand forecasting/supply planning), inventory visibility and management, order management, transportation management, and distributor models. This role would jointly develop Integrated Supply Chain ITS roadmaps and plans that drive integrated Logistics Supply Chain capabilities into the broader organization as well as contributing to the overall business strategy of accelerated Growth. The role will deliver IBS ISC 3PL Logistics Integration results and innovation through close partnership with Regions (ISC CS&L and IBS teams) and Global CoEs (Global ISC CS&L and IBS Leadership Teams).
1. Lead creation and execution of short and long-term Logistics Supply Chain ITS vision, strategies, and roadmaps.
2. Engage Global / Regional Logistics teams to provide thought leadership on Logistics Supply Chain ITS opportunities.
3. Identify and proactively drive efficient Logistics supply chain ITS solutions.
4. Develop unique and differentiated Logistics supply chain ITS approaches with key top multi-channel, pure-play customers, and MDLZ RTM (route-to-market) distribution channels.
5. Provide supply chain ITS leadership for commercial program development and execution within logistics distribution channel.
6. Responsible for identifying and developing systematic processes and ITS capabilities to deliver reliable product supply results as measured by fill rates (CFR), inventory levels and waste.
7. Develop and lead strategies of integration of data throughout the logistics order fulfillment process. Will utilize knowledge and capabilities across the supply chain sub-specialties of demand forecasting, supply planning, order fulfillment, inventory management, and transportation management.
8. Work across cross-functional teams to provide ITS capabilities for timely replenishment and planning actions/insights for business, promotions, seasonal and assortment changes.
9. Develop strategic and tactical plans to improve productivity, quality and efficiency of Logistics Supply Chain operations.
10. Provide ITS leadership on Logistics Supply Chain innovation plan (short-term and long-term)
11. Role will work seamlessly as part of Digital Supply Chain Solutions team.
Career Experiences Required & Role Implications
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8 years working related experience
- 3-4 years Logistics experience specifically setting up Logistics supply chains
- Good working understanding of Enterprise Architecture and Integration platforms (e.g. B2B/EDI)
- Working knowledge of analytics through quantitative methods to analyze situations and solve business problems
- High familiarity with supply chain strategy development, integrated customer planning, and innovation processes
- Ability to craft vision and strategy and make it come to life with actionable plans
- Entrepreneur can-do attitude to find ways to break down Growth barriers
- Business Acumen and understanding of CPG business
- Motivated by challenges and possessing a robust sense of curiosity (Learning Agility)
- Ability to pull insights from multiple sources and synthesize into a compelling story for change
- Strong skills and experience with diagnosing and resolving complex problems and opportunities
- Strong analytical, decision making, influence, and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to work independently (self-motivated and driven) and complete projects within required timeframes
- Able to influence and inspire cross functional teams
- Able to make tough, informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse stakeholders - within ITS and the Business
- Multi-country or Global experience preferred
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Job: ITS Integrated Supply Chain
Primary Location: NA-US-New Jersey-East Hanover
Req ID: 1911572