Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries aroundthe world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such asOreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Tobleronechocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleaguesaround the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and greatbrands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading thefuture of snacking around the world by offering the right snack ,for the right moment , made the right way .
Formore information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational .
The Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) FinancePlant Manager provides the financial leadership for the Plantwith the complete costs overview, including full oversight of budgeting andmonthly reporting, productivity plans and capital management, KPI's trackingand monitoring, in order to support Plant management and ISC management intheir decision-making process. Thisperson ensures adherence to all applicable policies, procedures and standards.
- Adviseand partner with the plant leadership team on course of action to achievebusiness targets and Financial imperatives (net productivity, Zero BasedBudgeting spending, Capex)
- Planand recommend priorities on the plant productivity pipeline
- Ensureconsistency between capital budget and productivity
- IdentifyOpportunities from Cost & Cash Benchmark
- LeadRegional FI Pillar capability activities for Plant Finance Leads duringannual planning activities & quarterly workshops
- Bachelor's degree required,MBA preferred
- 8 or more years ofexperience in Finance or Accounting Management
- Strong working knowledge ofmanufacturing operations, product costing, and systems
- Excellent analytical,leadership and communication skills
- Orientation towards details anddriving results
- Extensive practical systemknowledge (SAP/Other Costing Systems, advanced Excel)
- Strong team player who managescollaboratively with all stakeholders
- Strong influencing andcommunication skills, and ability to lead informal teams
- Professional accountingdesignation CPA, CMA, CGA and/or MBA in Accounting/Finance would be anasset
- Ability to stand alone
- Ability to explain complexfinancial concepts to non-financial partners
- Systems savvy with SAPexperience and financial modeling ability
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Job: ISC Finance
Primary Location: NA-US-Illinois-Rockford
Req ID: 1907059