Monarch provides innovative support services for people with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and substance use disorders. We are seeking an Assertive Community Treatment Team Leader to join our team!
- The primary responsibilities of the ACTT Team Leader is to guide, direct and evaluate each assigned team to ensure excellent, courteous, helpful, and respectful services.
- Provide effective oversight, direction, and clinical and administrative supervision to assigned staff/programs.
Responsible for hiring, discipline, firing, training, and performance appraisals where appropriate.
Ensure effective 24-hour, 7 day a week, 365 day a year coverage for individuals served as required by program.
- Assess nature of people supported situations by interviewing and reviewing personal history
- Develop and execute individual treatment plans
- Determine appropriate milestones to gauge progress
- Communicate updates to all relevant parties
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
- Masters degree in social work, counseling, or other professional licensure related fields
- 3 years of experience with Adult Mental Health populations; 2 years must be post-Masters completion
- Professional mental health licensure in NC such as LCSW, LPC, LCSW-A, LPC-A, etc
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills