We are seeking a Veterinary Kennel/Bather to join our team! You will be responsible for the overall care and well-being of the animals at our facility.
- Provides professional animal care services for pets.
- Cleans cages and dog runs.
- Replenishes food and water supplies.
- Exercises animals.
- Provides basic animal health and grooming services, including bathing animals, trimming nails, anal glands
- Assist in restraining animals for veterinary management
- Keep records of animal feedings, treatments, and other updates
- Engage in play activities and exercise with the animals
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Education: Training through state-approved programs or equivalent training under experienced pet care provider
- Experience: A few months to one year of related experience
- Previous experience in animal care or other related fields
- Passion to help and treat animals
- Ability to interact with animals in a calm, non-threatening manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Service orientation
- Time management
- Judgment and decision making