Recruiting Assistant / Administrative
Monarch Investment and Management Group Franktown, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Monarch Investment is the 9th largest multifamily property owner in the country with over 64,000 apartments spanning 21 states along with a ski/snowboard resort in Colorado. We are privately owned and self-managed by a family who truly cares about their people.
Who is Monarch Investment? Our reviews speak for themselves as we don't just fill seats, we foster career paths for professionals like you! Check them out for yourself on Glassdoor.com
We are actively interviewing candidates for a Recruiting Assistant / Administrative role to join our recruiting team in Franktown, CO (a quaint little town located between Parker and Castle Rock).
Compensation & Benefits:
- $19.00/hr to $25.00/hr based on experience and ability to perform
- Healthcare starting at $30.00 a month for a great, comprehensive plan
- 401k planning and pre-tax contributions including up to a 3% matching component.
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid designated Holidays
- Paid Time Off, 1st Year = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+ Years = 160 Hours
- Paid additional training
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Yearly anniversary gifts
- Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon, Expedia, Office Depot and more
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process/Assist with department reporting
- Code and enter all department payables into accounting system
- Monitor general job applications and forward to appropriate recruiter
- Manager general phone line and redirect calls to the appropriate recruiter
- Manage career fair/expo booth materials and shipping/receiving for field use
- Applicant Tracking System administrator assistant, (currently, as of 01/2021 Jobvite)
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Assist in social media job posts and sponsorships
- Assist Recruiters in job ad management
- Assist Recruiters manage online social media posts as they relate to open job searches
- Assist Recruiters prepare and manage offer letters
- Assist Outreach Coordinator on national outreach programs as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ advanced experience in general business administration
- Advanced experience with data management
- Some Recruiting, Marketing or Sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills, (Excel, WORD, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and possess strong work ethics.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Monarch Investment and Management Group
BusinessView all jobs at Monarch Investment and Management Group