Property Manager - Apartment Community
Monarch Investment and Management Group Greeley, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Monarch Investment & Management Group has been actively involved in commercial real estate investment since 1992. We currently manage 64,246 apartment units in 21 states, making us the 9th largest multifamily owner in the country per NMHC. In addition, Monarch operates a nationally franchised hotel and a ski and snowboard resort.
Benefits for full time employees:
-$45,000 - $50,000/year
- Paid education/training programs
- Two Weeks Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Housing Discounts
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operates the property within the financial guidelines (The Budget)
• Makes recommendations to increase income, decrease expenses and grow net operating income
• Ensures property is leased at or above market occupancy and rent levels based on owners guidelines
• Ensures all property marketing is current, accurate, relevant and at its greatest effect
• Directs activities of all on-site personnel and maintains a great working environment for all
• Process all invoices generated by the property and insure they are paid in a timely manner
• Post, collect, track and manage delinquency of rental and other income
• Responsible for building and maintaining a community of residents through resident relations
• Ensure desired tenant renewals are being captured at the highest rate possible
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 3+ years’ experience or equivalent in multi-family housing
• Must have excellent computer skills and be able to navigate Yardi software.
• General knowledge of local, state and federal resident/property management laws/guidelines
• Strong analytical reporting, critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Ability to work well under the pressure of meeting tight deadlines in a timely manner.
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Have excellent verbal and written communication
Equal Opportunity Employer
Monarch Investment & Management Group has been actively involved in Multifamily Housing investment since 1992. Unlike many of our peers we are not a real estate investment trust but privately owned by people who actually care. We currently own and manage nearly 64,000 apartment homes in 21 states, making us the 9th largest multifamily owner in the country. In addition, Monarch operates a nationally franchised hotel and a ski and snowboard resort.
Unlike our competitors, we do everything possible in-house, including property acquisition, asset management, property management, maintenance, accounting, marketing, training, recruiting, legal and common capital project crews such as parking lot sealing, roofing and exterior paint teams.
This means that we outperform the industry and have control over all aspects of our investments. We manage what we own and don’t manage other people’s property. So, first and foremost, we are an in-house property management company with no unstable 3rd party management contract! This also means that we are always on the lookout for great talent to help us grow in every area of the business.
Monarch Investment and Management Group
Real EstateView all jobs at Monarch Investment and Management Group