Apartment Maintenance Supervisor Avalon at Carlsbad
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
APPLY TODAY-Monarch Investment is actively HIRING qualified for a Apartment Maintenance Supervisor (HVAC Experience Preferred) to join our team to support-Avalon at Carlsbad located at 1907 San Jose Blvd Carlsbad, NM 88220.
We're one of the top 10 largest companies in the nation in what we do! JOIN the growth! Why are we growing…. Our reviews speak for themselves as we don't just fill seats at Monarch but foster careers for professionals like you!
What We Offer:
- Very competitive PAY– UP TO $24 an Hour
- Quarterly maintenance bonus structure
- Annual reviews with the opportunity for a raise every year
- Renewal commissions shared monthly with maintenance
- Quarterly maintenance bonus structure, up to $2,000 Per Year!
- On-Call Bonus, $70 a week
- 401k planning and pre-tax contributions including a matching component.
- Amazing medical starting at $30.00 per month for a great, comprehensive plan.
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off, 1stYear = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+ Years = 160 Hours
- 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
- Paid additional training/school
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Yearly anniversary gifts
- Tool reimbursement program, up to $400 per year
- Power tool battery exchange program
- Winter boot reimbursement program
- FREE skiing at Monarch Mountain for your entire immediate household
- Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon, Expedia, Office Depot and more
What We Need:
- Ensure all work orders are completed in a timely manner based on priority
- Make Ready / Turning Units in between tenants
- Painting/Staining both interior and exterior applications
- Working hand in hand with the Property Manager on a monthly budget review
- Manage and adapt a preventative maintenance program
- Exterior structural maintenance as needed
- Managing coverage of a 24/7 emergency cell phone
- Snow removal (when applicable)
- Pool maintenance (where applicable)
- Assist in capital projects including but not limited to rehab and/or major repairs
- Assist in managing 3rd party vendors including gathering 3 bids for projects
What You Need:
- 2+ years’ experience in maintenance, including 2+ years in multi-family housing
- HVAC or EPA Certification strongly preferred
- CPO Certification strongly preferred
- Experience managing/supervising 3+ employees
- Dry walling including painting and carpentry
- Working knowledge of plumbing including sweating copper pipe
- Working knowledge of electrical including outlets, switches and light fixtures
- Working knowledge to repair and/or diagnosis of appliances including refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers and garbage disposal
- Water heater knowledge both electric and gas
“A physical demonstration of your ability to complete the basic job duties will be required during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Veteran Friendly Employer!
Monarch Investment and Management Group
Real EstateView all jobs at Monarch Investment and Management Group