Apartment Groundskeeper Avalon at Carlsbad
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
APPLY TODAY-Monarch Investment is actively interviewing for an Apartment Groundskeeper to join our team at Avalon at Carlsbad located at 1907 San Jose Blvd Carlsbad, NM 88220.
Some weekend on-call, general building/home maintenance experience required
PAY: Up to $18 an hour plus quarterly bonuses
80hrs pto, 20% off rent, up to 5% annual raises, $30/m medical (single)
It's time to quit working at that local business and be part of a HUGE company-MONARCH is the 10th LARGEST in the nation at what we do. Get in with us and grow your career while we have the opening.
SUPER POWERS YOU’LL PROVIDE:
- Responsible for daily trash removal from all public exterior areas including the cleanliness of interior common areas
- Spring & Fall cleanup
- Responsible for care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company related to grounds work
- Responsible for light/basic bush trimming
- Assists maintenance staff with tasks including, but not limited to, preventative maintenance to buildings, moving appliances, inspections or assisting in turning vacant units
- Shared emergency on-call maintenance every 2nd/3rd week
SUPER POWERS YOU’LL NEED:
- 6 months of related experience to the responsibilities above
- General knowledge of daily maintenance grounds keeping/landscaping
- Ability to safely operate equipment
- 6 months experience in general building/home maintenance
SUPER BENEFITS YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- PAY: Up to $18 an hour plus bonuses
- Amazing medical at $30 per month for a fantastic, comprehensive plan
- Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays (including your Birthday!)
- Paid Time Off, 1st Year: 80 Hours, 2-4 Years: 120 Hours, 5+ Years: 160 Hours
- 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
- 401k planning and pre-tax contributions
- Renewal Commissions shared monthly with maintenance
- Paid additional training/school and Tuition reimbursement program
- Yearly Anniversary Gifts
- $70.00 per week when on call for emergencies on top of regular pay
- Tool reimbursement program and Power tool battery exchange program
- Winter boot reimbursement program
- Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon, Expedia, Office Depot and more
A physical demonstration of your ability to complete the basic job duties will be required during the interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about Monarch Investment and view our open positions, please visit our website at: www.monarchinvestment.com
VETERAN FRIENDLY EMPLOYER!
Monarch Investment and Management Group
Real EstateView all jobs at Monarch Investment and Management Group