Analyst - Rotational Program
Monarch Investment and Management Group Franktown, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
Purpose: The Rotational Analyst will be introduced to a variety of internal departments providing an integrated view of how Monarch operates collectively. Upon completion, the Rotational Analyst will understand how each department functions, contributes and interacts, with exposure to senior leaders and our founders.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- General interest in real estate investment and management
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, real estate, management and/or related field
- 1-3 years of job and/or internship experience in a related field
- Self-motivated individual who is detail-oriented, has strong organizational skills
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and data analysis
- Be willing to reside on-site for up to 3-consecutive months; you will be given a free apartment.
- Must be able to work independently at times
- On-Site Property Management
- Database and Reporting
- Project Analyst
- Ancillary/Elective Rotations
- Real Estate Analytical & Financial Concepts
- Internal Inspections
- Regional Manager Training Rotation
- How to build a winning team
Great compensation and benefits:
- Amazing medical starting at $30 per month for employees
- Industry competitive compensation ($50/k-$55/K Annually)
- Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off, 1styr 80hrs, 2-4yrs 120hrs, 5+yrs 160/hrs
- 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
- 401k planning with up to a 3% match
- Paid additional training/school
- Tuition reimbursement program
- FREE skiing at Monarch Mountain for your entire immediate household
- Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon, Expedia, Office Depot and more
- PLUS, a great company culture
Monarch Investment is the 9th largest multifamily property owner in the country! We are privately owned since 1992 and currently own and self-manage over 64,000 apartments in 21 states along with a ski and snowboard resort in Colorado.
Monarch Investment & Management Group has been actively involved in Multifamily Housing investment since 1992. Unlike many of our peers we are not a real estate investment trust but privately owned by people who actually care. We currently own and manage nearly 64,000 apartment homes in 21 states, making us the 9th largest multifamily owner in the country. In addition, Monarch operates a nationally franchised hotel and a ski and snowboard resort.
Unlike our competitors, we do everything possible in-house, including property acquisition, asset management, property management, maintenance, accounting, marketing, training, recruiting, legal and common capital project crews such as parking lot sealing, roofing and exterior paint teams.
This means that we outperform the industry and have control over all aspects of our investments. We manage what we own and don’t manage other people’s property. So, first and foremost, we are an in-house property management company with no unstable 3rd party management contract! This also means that we are always on the lookout for great talent to help us grow in every area of the business.
Monarch Investment and Management Group
LegalView all jobs at Monarch Investment and Management Group