Monarch Investment is the 13th largest multifamily property owner in the country with over 60,000 units, spanning 21 states in our portfolio along with a ski/snowboard resort in Colorado. We are privately owned and self-managed by a family who truly cares about their people. Why is Monarch Investment growing – Our reviews speak for themselves, as we don't just fill seats, we foster career paths for professionals like you!
We are actively interviewing qualified candidates for an experienced Corporate Services Analyst to join our team in Franktown, CO.
PURPOSE: Partners with team members to improve and develop vendor-related support and other ancillary services, including but not limited to sourcing products and services, executing contract negotiations, and evaluating productivity and performance. Responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure timely and successful completion. Couples creativity, specialized knowledge, discretion, and independent judgment with technology and best practices to maximize efficiency and quality of support for both internal customers and external business partners.
- Improve and monitor vendor performance by reviewing and completing the following: agreements, invoices, reports, audits, input from the field, and service level agreements
- Assess the viability of new vendors and their applicability to Monarch’s business model
- Partner with suppliers, service providers, and internal employees to drive NOI growth
- Generate, maintain, and deliver on key team member buy-in to initiatives and projects
- Proactively problem-solve for Monarch’s teams through understanding business needs, objectives, and challenges at both the site and asset team levels
- Hold vendors and service providers accountable to performance standards, contracts, and agreements
- Propose, develop, drive, troubleshoot, and evaluate both company-wide and interdepartmental projects and initiatives which will add value to Monarch’s business model
- Build models to track and monitor progress towards initiative goals, general performance, and to enable critical decision-making
- Improve effectiveness and efficiency of policies and procedures by establishing standards, procedures, and reporting protocols
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- 1-2 years of job or internship experience
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel/spreadsheet applications (demonstrable ability to effectively and quickly manipulate large data sets)
- Exceptional work ethic and customer service orientation
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- The drive to improve upon the status quo; embrace and operate within an entrepreneurial culture
- Adaptability and attentiveness toward problem-solving and building successful relationships
- Express ideas clearly and concisely, regardless of mode of communication (phone, electronically, in person, etc.)
- Influence others yet foster a collaborative working relationship
- The ability to operate autonomously as needed
- Stay organized, precise, and accurate despite a high volume of emails and/or other distractions
- Prioritize duties in a fast-paced environment
- Think strategically and analytically, understanding the impact of issues and associated risks
- 1+ years of project management related job or internship experience, or equivalent
- 1+ years of analyst related job or internship experience, or equivalent
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel/spreadsheet applications
- Very competitive pay
- Annual reviews with the opportunity for a raise every year
- Healthcare starting at low at $30.00 per month for a great, comprehensive plan
- 401k planning and pre-tax contributions including a matching component
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off, 1st Year = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+ Years = 160 Hours
- Free Skiing at Monarch Mountain in Salida!
- 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
- Paid additional training/school
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Yearly anniversary gifts
- Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon, Expedia, Office Depot and more
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Monarch Investment & Management Group
Why Work Here?Monarch Investment, a leader in the multifamily is privately owned and self-managed by a family that truly cares about their people. We are the 13th largest mulitfamily property owner in the United States with a portfolio that currently spans 21 states with over 60,000 units, in addition to a ski/snowboard resort in Colorado.
Amazing culture, fantastic benefits, lots of room for growth!