Today is the day to get on board with one of the fastest growing leaders in the multi-family housing industry. Why are we growing….Our reviews speak for themselves as we don't just fill seats at Monarch, we foster career paths for professionals like you!
Monarch Investment is seeking an experienced Asphalt and Sealcoat Maintenance Supervisor who is willing to travel 75% - 100% of the time throughout our national portfolio for a permanent and full-time opportunity. This crew will perform various parking lot maintenance projects (seal coating, pothole repair, crack fill, striping, etc.) at Monarch owned locations in 21 states, so can be based in multiple locations.
Due to the travel requirements of this role - You are not required to reside in Colorado
Purpose: This position will evaluate parking lots within Monarch’s nationwide portfolio and make repairs as needed based on budgetary guidelines provided by the asset manager.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate light and/or heavy-duty vehicles and back-up and haul trailers as needed, to complete assigned jobs
- Perform all asphalt related jobs such as sealcoating (brush or spraying), hot crack filling, operate equipment related to running asphalt cut saw, etc.
- Care for and perform periodic maintenance of equipment and crew vehicles, such as monitoring and changing oil, belt tightening
- Ad hoc problem solving to assure job is completed
- Monitor attendance, appearance, language and proper use of related equipment by crew in the absence of owner
- Keep written records of attendance, attitudes and work performed by fellow crew member
- Train fellow crew members on pertinent operational techniques as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- 1-5+ years direct experience with seal coating and/or related
- Have valid driver’s license
- Have experience driving light duty trucks with trailers
- Able to handle physical work for extended periods of time, sometimes in extreme heat
- Have strong problem-solving skills
- Operate hand and/or power tools
- Able to travel 75%-100% of the time during peak season to jobsites within Monarch’s portfolio
- Able to spend most of the day on their feet outside, sometimes during intense heat or cold.
- Individuals may need to sit, stand, walk, kneel, stoop, climb, reach, or lay down on a pitched roof
- Must be able to push or lift weight of up to 50 pounds. Proper lifting techniques required
Compensation and Benefits Available:
- Very competitive pay
- Annual reviews with the opportunity for a raise every year
- 401k planning and pre-tax contributions including a matching component
- Amazing medical starting at $30.00 per check for a great, comprehensive plan
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off, 1st Year = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+ Years = 160 Hours
- 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
- Paid additional training/school
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Yearly anniversary gifts
- Winter boot reimbursement program
- FREE skiing at Monarch Mountain for your entire immediate household
- Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon, Expedia, Office Depot and more
Equal Opportunity Employer
Monarch Investment & Management Group
Why Work Here?Monarch Investment, a leader in the multifamily is privately owned and self-managed by a family that truly cares about their people. We are the 13th largest mulitfamily property owner in the United States with a portfolio that currently spans 21 states with over 60,000 units, in addition to a ski/snowboard resort in Colorado.
Amazing culture, fantastic benefits, lots of room for growth!