The eCommerce Operations Analyst will be responsible for maintenance and execution of ecommerce activities, supporting the day to day operations of Monarch International’s eCommerce sales channels.
This position assists the team in the management and growth of our drop ship partnerships with Fortune 500 retailers, maintenance of our B2B/Drop Ship platforms, working with Customer Support, Order Management, Logistics, and internal management to support business operations.
The associate will also be responsible for driving ecommerce project management work relating to Support operations with product launches, on site improvements and management of daily and weekly order processing.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in management and execution of daily and weekly order fulfillment
- Management of customer service for B2C and B2B/Drop Ship sales channels
- Book keeping activities
- Assist in logistical planning for inbound containers
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (e.g., Accounting, Business Administration, Financial Management, Production/Operations Management);
• Min 2 years of experience within accounting and/or book keeping roles
• Prior experience with an ecommerce business a plus (incl. any familiarity with ShipStation platform)
• Strong skills in Microsoft suite, including Excel
• Excellent communication and organizational skills in addition to project management experience
• Ability to deal with complex situations.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Analytical orientation.
• Strong customer focus.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.