Weve made it our Smiles for Everyone mission to give patients the best possible dental experience, and we believe that starts with supporting our hardworking dental staff to do and be their best. But dont take our word for itour overall Google rating for many of our dental practices is over four stars. Plus, Smile Brands won the Glassdoor Employees Choice award, honoring us as one of the best places to work for 2018 and 2019.
Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients maintain their gleaming smiles? Are you well-versed in preventative dental care and know the ins and outs of good oral care? Do you love educating and encouraging others on the best ways to take care of their teeth? If these questions make you smile, read on! Weve got the ideal job for you at the Bright Now! Dentaloffice in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Your Role as a Dental Hygienist
Youll be on the front line of helping patients achieve their best oral health through routine check-ups and continuing education. Working alongside a hardworking dental team, youll give patients valuable care and information to help them with plaque control, dental issues, oral hygiene and more, including thorough cleanings and gleaming polishes that help them smile.
Whats It Like to Work at Bright Now! Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you doand our culture supports that. Youll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
- Youll work in a group practice with GP dentists and specialists
- Youll have support to ensure patients are well taken care of
- We have dedicated dental assistants and a front office team that we know youll love working with
What We Need From You
- An active state hygiene license
- A current CPR certification and the ability to administer anesthesia and Nitrous
What Well Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and paid time off for full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase equipment on behalf of the company.