- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Monarch Consulting’s client is a steel company in an industrial park near Prospect Park, NJ. The client is looking for a full-time Bilingual Bookkeeper to join their team who will perform bookkeeping activities about 80% of the time, and administrative tasks the remainder of the time.
About the Job:
The ideal candidate will have experience as a bookkeeper within the construction industry. You will need to have strong collections experience and skills, with the stamina to tackle collections daily. You will be asked to demonstrate your ability in this area during the interview process. You will also thrive in an independent environment and consider yourself a self-starter. You can expect to manage all invoices, follow-up on payments and collections, create certified payroll & time reports, daily QuickBooks Online maintenance, and general administrative tasks.
The pay range is $50,000-$55,000 and the work schedule is M-F either 7am-3:30pm or 8am-4:30pm.
- Paying bills
- General accounting
- Payroll & certified payroll reporting
- Other reporting
- Keep accurate financial records and ledgers
- 2+ years of Bookkeeper, Accounting, Accounts Payable, or related experience; experience within the construction industry a plus
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Collections and payroll experience are a must!
- Experience using QuickBooks Online
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work independently
- Exceptional organizational skills required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numeracy and mental math skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and designated accounting software
- Good attention to detail
Monarch Consulting HR
AddressProspect Park, NJ
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Parking Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.