Executive Sales Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under the auspices of parent company Monarch Brands, Arkwright Home is growing into a leading importer of home textiles with a global brick-n-mortar and ecommerce marketplaces. We are seeking an ambitious entry-level support team member to assist our sales team with product and customer related sales tasks. From this jumping off point, the ideal candidate will be able to plot their career in sales, marketing, or product development tracks.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data and developing presentation formats and materials.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying outside rep and customer requests, selecting appropriate information, forwarding information, and answering questions.
- Resolves order and inventory backorders by investigating current inventory and incoming products to identify alternate means for filling orders and notifying managers.
- Forwards samples by entering requests, arranging shipments, and notifying customers.
- Maintains customer databases by inputting customer profiles and updating contacts.
- Oversees current product assortment information to ensure that the most accurate product information is available online and in print.
- Keeps outstanding showroom visual merchandising standards by ensuring every showroom is fully stocked with the most current home textile assortments.
- Travels with the team to tradeshows to assist with set-up, selling, and breakdown.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in communication, marketing, or business administration.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Experience with ERP, CRM, and prospecting software preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Works well with others.
Expectations, Salary, and Benefits
- This position is primarily based out of our Northeast Philadelphia headquarters.
- Travel to showrooms and tradeshows as needed.
- Salary range $45,000 - $55,000 depending on experience.
- Holidays & paid time off
- Healthcare benefits plan
Monarch BrandsWhy Work Here?
Room to grow in a growing company. We have been expanding for the last decade and have room for advancement and bonus structures in place.
Monarch Brands is an importer and distributor of commercial and retail textile products. Our Arkwright Home division specializes in retail home textile products to both retail and e commerce channels.
11350 Norcom Rd Philadelphia PA 19154Philadelphia, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Monarch Brands