We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. See below job description:Job Specific Information:Scheduled Weekly Hours:0The Time-Type:Part timeJob Description:
1. Schedule individuals for crisis and assessment services and triage individuals who present with emergent medical and/or psychiatric problems.
2. Perform clinical intakes with individuals requesting services, coordinate with screening/referral and individuals to ensure continuity of care.
3. Complete documentation required to ensure that the medical record for crisis and assessment services meets state and accreditation standards, coordinating with STR, psychiatrists/nurse practitioners, providers, and crisis services staff.
4. Schedule individuals for the Injection Clinic as well as doing injections of psychotropic medication, educate and support individuals about medication.
5. Complete documentation required to ensure that the medical record for crisis and assessment services meets state and accreditation standards, engage with drug company representatives who supply samples or coupons.
6. Deal effectively with a variety of people, which includes individuals requesting services, staff, providers, and the public.
7. Input electronic medical record documentation, including checking for Medicaid, IPRS, and Medicare status of individual receiving services.
8. Mail correspondence to individuals receiving services and the provider community.
9. Attend and actively participate in meetings and training as required. Maintain certification in all agency, state and federal training requirements.
10. Demonstrate knowledge of and comply with all agency policies and procedures, as well as service definitions related to specific program areas
11. Demonstrate knowledge of emergency procedures and assists in crisis situations.
12. Complete all other relevant responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
13. Driving and travel may be required.Education:Associates: Nursing (Required), High School (Required)Certifications:LPN - License, North Carolina Driver License (Valid) - LicenseExperience:Psychiatric Nursing ExperienceQualifications:1056054, Associates - Nursing, High School, LPN - License, North Carolina Driver License (Valid) - License, Psychiatric Nursing ExperienceSkills:Ability to change routine in a positive manner, Ability to sit and stand for extended periods, Ability to solve problems as they arise, Ability to work with frequent interruptions, Able to maintain good work attendance, Build positive relationship with people supported, Competitive work output, Contribute to a positive work environment, Demonstrate strong organizational skills, Effective oral and written communication, Lift at least 25 lbs, bend, stoop, reach, Maintain safe work environment, Maintain stable work behaviors daily, Must be able to tolerate heat/humidity, Must have proficient interpersonal skills, Must participate in decision-making, Must possess adequate individual coping skills, Must respond appropriately to emergency situations, Work independently, making sound judgements