Monarch & Maker - Interior Designs The Woodlands, TX
- Expired: September 16, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
The ideal candidate will have a well-developed capacity for managing operations and coordinating administrative duties with responsibilities in entity oversite, office administrative tasks, book keeping assistance, design documentation when needed, client greeting, marketing assistance and coordination, and other duties as needed. They will have command of trends in project management, enjoy organizing details, solving problems and understand the people and processes required to make our business successful.Compensation:
$35,000 - $45,000Responsibilities:
- Manage CEO travel, expenses, calendar, email, and ensure completion of action items.
- Manage CEO personal business matters as needed including coordination of property management, paying bills, logistics, etc.
- Coordinate travel for team members, as needed.
- Oversee office administration and logistics including greeting visitors, providing visitor beverages as desired, answering phones, managing after-hours calls, managing office calendar, and scheduling meetings.
- Maintain and oversee existing relationships, contracts, and software. Source new efficiencies with multiple vendors including IT, marketing, etc as needed.
- Prepare and maintain policy and procedures company manual.
- Website coordination and/or development
- Social media
- Continual website and Houzz updates as needed
- Business development
- Event planning (PR events, inner office birthdays, team building, etc)
- New project photography scheduling and coordinating
- Work some evenings and weekends, as needed
- Handle stressful, urgent, and diverse work situations daily
- Attend team meetings or other meetings, as required
- Assist the purchasing coordinator, controller, and design team as needed
- Perform additional duties as assigned, including design documentation and drafting if needed, as time allows after other duties
- Manage and coordinate office move, including but not limited to, set up of new office services, utilities, IT delivery coordination, etc.
- Assist with hiring and onboarding any new employees such as writing and posting positions, initial review of resumes, and initial phone interview potential employees.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced EA or Operations Role
- Proficiency in MS Office 365, Google Analytics, and online project management platforms (e.g. Asana, SmartSheets, Everhour etc.)
- Exceptional English written verbal communication skills
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Self-starter who catches on quickly and takes initiative
- Resourceful team player who takes responsibility without excuses
Monarch & Maker is a premier hospitality and residential remodeling firm near Houston and is touted as one of the Top 5 in Texas. Our turnkey, client focused, ‘outside the box’ approach to large scale projects has garnered fast paced growth for us.
Founder & Principal, Micah Tipler, is an innovative force in design and architecture for hospitality and residential developments. She’s been recognized for her ongoing work as the lead residential and commercial designer at Bluejack National Golf Course in Montgomery, TX. Micah’s design, The Fort at Bluejack National was awarded Golf Inc. Magazine’s 2019 “Amenity of the Year.”
From initial concept through project development and installation, Monarch & Maker partners with clients to create truly unique and stunning environments. Our high energy growing team provides every client the benefit of our full attention, on each project.
Monarch & Maker - Interior Designs
AddressThe Woodlands, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Monarch & Maker - Interior Designs