Waiver Service Coordinator for Wytheville Area/ SW Division
- Expired: November 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Skills and Qualifications include:
- Requires a documented combination of skills/relevant work experience. Person-Centered Thinking/Planning training a plus.
- Work remotely with electronic devices and associated tools and equipment required to complete day to day tasks.
- Maintains experience in a variety of applications and programs; not limited to but including Office, Google, & Adobe.
- Must maintain a steady and reliable internet connection.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and have a personal vehicle safe for use as needed. Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires one of the following: Associate's Degree in a human services field, or both a Bachelor's in a human services field and two years relevant work experience, or both a Bachelor's in a non-human services field and three years relevant work experience.
- Submit to a criminal background check.
- Two references are required
- Covering Smyth, Wythe, Carroll, Bland and Galax Counties
**For more information please visit www.momsinmotion.net**
Moms In Motion
BusinessView all jobs at Moms In Motion