Voice Escalation Specialist
Momentum Telecom Inc Knoxville, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
Voice Escalations Specialist
The Voice Escalations Specialist is responsible for providing highly advanced technical support to internal Momentum support teams by way of escalated issues/reports coming from Business Direct and Unified Communications teams
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Being the point of escalation on unresolved issues that may result in escalations. Work with the Momentum Implementation and Project Management teams to supply clarity and verify installed solution for accuracy
- Providing superior customer service and advanced technical support for Retail customers including troubleshooting, problem resolution.
- Serves as a point of resolution for escalated Enterprise/Voice Issues
- Manages open customer cases to ensure resolution or appropriate escalation to other work groups.
- Identifying and recommending process improvement ideas to Management.
- Contributing to the accomplishment of individual, team and center customer performance goals.
- Serve as escalation helpdesk for Support reps.
- Review of tickets prior to escalating to Voice Operations
- Assist in cross-training technicians in Enterprise Support team(s).
Education and Experience
- High school graduate, some college or technical troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Two years’ practical work experience or education in telecommunications or networking related field
- BA or BS degree with a telecommunications or networking concentration
- CCENT, CCNA, or other related certifications
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of Momentum Retail and Reseller products and services.
- Minimum 1 year of Tier II experience
- Knowledge of IT configuration and related troubleshooting procedures.
- Two years working knowledge and troubleshooting experience of SIP, RTP, UDP, TCP, and NAT technologies
- Two years advanced working knowledge, troubleshooting, and configuration experience with Adtran and Cisco equipment and technologies
- Two years troubleshooting experience with carriers for access and last mile facilities
- Two years working knowledge and troubleshooting experience with premise based firewalls
- Two years working knowledge, troubleshooting, and configuration experience with Edgewater and Samsung premise based routers and switches, Netvanta routes and voice gateways, Samsung Ubigate, Cisco Firewall Switch Module, Aastra/Mitel, Polycom, and Asterisk based PBX devices
- Two years working knowledge, troubleshooting and configuration experience with Metaswitch and Broadsoft voice technologies
- Two years working knowledge of DNS, Web, email, voice mail, and eFax services
Momentum Telecom Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Momentum Telecom Inc