- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Account Manager (AM) serves as the customer advocate and is responsible for the overall satisfaction of the client in every aspect of their communication with Momentum. In this role you will be actively involved in the management, retention and growth of your base of assigned customers. Ultimately, the AM is the primary contact for the customer and is accountable for managing expectations and acting as an escalation point to facilitate problem resolution. The AM is required to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, consultatively ascertain client needs, and present client intelligence data within Momentum to ensure a high-quality customer experience.
A successful AM will be able to develop relationships with users, influencers and decision makers within each organization; have a deep understanding of the Momentum products and Unified Communications industry; and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Meets or exceeds assigned sales and retention objectives by maintaining and upselling the existing customer base
- Reviews customer requirements, designs presentations and negotiates contracts to provide recommended solutions
- Collaborates with internal resources (Support, Implementation, Billing, Engineering) to share information, coordinate sales and ensure end-to-end customer satisfaction
- Retain accounts through development of strong relationships with primary and secondary client stakeholders
- Professionally develop and present re-term pricing plans and obtain customer signed contract renewals
- Add to Existing/New Sales Opportunities
- Meets or exceeds assigned sales objectives by upselling the existing customer base
- Identify and pursue upselling opportunities through proactive monthly engagement with existing customer base
- Identify new sales opportunities and direct to the organization’s sales division
Customer Account Information Provider
Serves as the primary point-of-contact for communicating general account related information to include: explanation of licenses and services, contract questions, account audits, and general invoice questions
Escalation Point of Contact
As the client advocate, is available to facilitate problem resolution through efficient internal (organization) and external (client) communication relating to implementation, support, training and billing components
Support Marketing Activities
Supports marketing activities through promoting and reinforcing marketing campaigns; presents sales and marketing collateral; and by attending customer events and industry conferences
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Handles stressful situations well
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Customer service oriented
- Extremely detail oriented
- Works well in a team environment as well
- Must have the ability to use a computer, associated software products (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Outlook), and the Internet
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM tools is preferred
- Demonstrated history developing relationships with C-level professionals
- Documented experience exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills including written communication, speaking and presentation development and delivery
- Employee must be available to work overtime as required, be able to travel for conferences, seminars, and other off-site functions and must adhere to Company policies and procedures. Regular in-office attendance is essential (i.e. is consistently at work and on time).
- A four-year undergraduate degree is required
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the Unified Communications industry is preferred
- 2-3 years of Account Management experience is required
Momentum Telecom Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Momentum Telecom Inc
Get fresh Senior Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.