Entry Level Customer Service Representative
Momentum Solar Inc. San Diego, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
As an entry-level on-site Customer Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, future-focused organization and join a brand new campaign partnering with a Residential Solar company.
Our purpose is to make our planet a more environmentally-friendly place by helping local customers go solar and eliminating those pesky electric bills.
As the Entry Level Customer Service Representative, you will receive world-class training and become fully equipped to know the solar and energy industry, our organization, and our customers profoundly. You will drive customer acquisition in local communities across the area supported by superior customer experiences and custom solar solutions.
You will become well-versed in Solar Energy solutions and step into a leadership role in all customer-focused residential programs in your market.
The Entry Level Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Create exceptional customer experiences by actively listening and addressing the customer's needs, wants, and concerns
- Provide detailed information regarding Solar energy solutions and the impact to the customer's home and utility usage
- Work collaboratively with upper-level management and our Solar Energy client to evaluate and improve the customer service and acquisition tactics
- Work closely with the sales, compliance, and installation teams to ensure a seamless customer experience from initial contact to product delivery
- Attend and participate in classroom-style training sessions and networking seminars
The Entry Level Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, business management, or environmental science
- You enjoy non-traditional work hours, which fits with your entrepreneurial mindset
- Measurable performance and a goal-oriented environment propels you to work harder and exceed expectations
- You have unmatched communications skills whether you're talking on the phone, working one-on-one with a customer, or networking via Zoom
- You are looking for a company that you can plant your roots and grow into a leadership position
Powered by JazzHR
Momentum Solar Inc.
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Momentum Solar Inc.