A successful, fast-paced company headquartered in Austin is adding a Transactions Specialist/ Corporate/ Real Estate Paralegal to their growing team. Qualified candidates will be solutions-focused and have 2+ years’ experience handling pre and post-closing duties related to commercial real estate transactions. Strong research, analytical and organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines and to work collaboratively and proactively.
Will assist with a variety of tasks related to commercial real estate transactions, including but not limited to:
- Drafting and reviewing legal transactional documents, and other related documents
- Resolving legal inquiries
- Drafting and filing forms with various regulatory entities
- Reviewing due diligence documentation
- Heavy proofreading of legal transactional documents.
Company offers attractive, competitive compensation and benefits, including, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and a 401(k) program.
We are a strategic, recruiting partner for our corporate and law firm clients, who turn to us when their legal and compliance hiring requires a higher level of understanding of the legal talent pool and legal job they seek to fill.