Workday Technical Analyst
This position will be responsible for the analysis, implementation, and support of technology related initiatives and projects that involve Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, and other business departments, with an emphasis on supporting our Workday HCM platform.
- Project life cycle development and support of related applications, application interfaces, application customizations, custom reports, and other web based applications.
- Support and upgrade applications and application platforms.
- Requirements analysis, technical specifications, application enhancements, upgrades and maintenance as required.
- Provides project planning and technical input for development projects that impact the Firm's applications.
- Prepares technical specifications in support of business specifications to be used in development efforts.
- Develops and executes comprehensive test plans for all system modifications and enhancements.
- including Workday and associated technologies across multiple platforms, including business process setup & configuration, report development, Prism analytics, EIB's, Workday Studio, Integrations, and Security
- Knowledge of job related technology, programming standards and methodologies and development life cycle
- Knowledge of Microsoft Sql Server, database structures, system architecture and automation tools (IWS/Maestro, Version Control) and other supported systems