Web Developer - Ruby
Momentum Resource Solutions New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Fluency in Rails 4, Capybara, Ubuntu, Postgresql, stimulus js, HTML5, ECMAScript 6, SASS, and Swift.
- The Senior Developer should be an expert in many if not all of these technologies. In particular, the applicant should have at least 5 years experience in Ruby on Rails and Test Driven Development, and 5 years experience in HTML5 and JS.
- Bachelor’s or master’s of science in computer science and seven or more years of full-stack development experience in a robust production or equivalent
- Exposure to the Salesforce ecosystem is preferred
- Experience in Agile development, pair programming, and test-driven development is preferred
- Experience working with external consultants and offshore teams
- Exceptional candidates will have experience with: OOP, responsive design, web service architecture, Heroku, Git, deployment pipelines, CI/CD
Momentum Resource Solutions
AddressNew York, NY