- Provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services such as processing, recording, checking and maintaining records, files, data entry, operating a telephone.
- Duties may include checking and auditing timekeeping records for compliance with established standards.
- Tasks are generally routine and require little or no deviation from established procedures.
- Works under close supervision.
- Professional demeanor, corporate appearance, answer phones, direct calls, perform general clerical duties.