Customer Service Specialist
- Posted: March 12, 2023
Momentum Manufacturing Group is a leading manufacturing partner to OEMs and product manufacturers across a variety of markets. With a skilled workforce of over 800, 13 manufacturing facilities across the Northeast, 800,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space, and a full suite of in-house metal manufacturing and value-added capabilities, we are an integral and trust supply chain partner to many. But we didn't get here over night.
MMG values each team member and understands each person plays a critical part in our on-going success. We offer medical, dental, vision, employer paid Short Term Disability, employer paid life insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, 401k with a match after one year of employment. Monthly birthday celebrations, lunches, picnics, raffle prizes and we are always looking to do more to show our appreciation.
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for providing excellent customer service to all internal and external customers by communicating effectively with customers and the team members within the Service and Spare Parts Departments. This position is responsible for answering incoming calls and emails from internal and external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for the overall customer service activities for all customers by receiving calls, processing requests, answering questions, and addressing issues.
- Communicates customer issues and feedback to appropriate individuals using established communication channels.
- Manage customer expectations and be flexible enough to handle any situation.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid understanding of computer basics (Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, and the Internet).Proficiency with keyboarding/typing skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to learn order entry procedures, order processing and order inquiry.
- Organizational and time management skills and a positive style personality.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills with a professional telephone manner.
- Ability to work and multi-task in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Momentum Manufacturing Group - North LLC
AddressSaint Johnsbury, VT