Registered Dental Assistant
- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Momentum Dental Care is looking for a Dental Assistant to join our team in our Woodbridge office. This person will lead the successful execution of a variety of Clinical projects from start to finish.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent time-management and problem-solving abilities who thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Deliver on-time, in-budget projects - Execute Clinical operations within the intended scope, timeframe, and funds.
- Communicate with patients- Drive contact with patients throughout the appointment cycle to understand/set expectations, establish timelines, and grow the relationship.
- Manage resources - Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to identify and allocate the necessary resources for clinical operations.
- Clinical production - Create plans for DA training, delegate, and monitor the execution to reach daily goals, schedule, and patient satisfaction.
- Track and communicate progress - Measure clinical success.
- 2-3 years experience in Dental
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Desire to learn a skillset in time management and task prioritization
- Passion for leading a team and driving results
- Ability to multitask and identify opportunities for process improvement
About Momentum Dental Care:
MDC is a General practice with a team Skilled in Endo, Ortho, and Surgery dedicated to keeping the community healthy and smiling.
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes learning, accountability, and excellence.
Benefits include health care, paid time off, retirement savings, and professional development].
Powered by JazzHR
Momentum Dental CareWoodbridge, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.