We are a fast-growing advertising and marketing company that wants to hire an eager, ambitious Retail Marketing Associate with amazing sales talent and the skills to help keep the company growing and moving on track! Problem solvers with a positive attitude and a desire to learn must apply!
Train for your professional marketing career in an entrepreneurial environment backed with a tradition of success. Our team approach engages you in all aspects of our business -- sales, customer service, and management. In this entry-level position, we are seeking a dynamic early career professional in search of an access point to a management career in the sales, marketing and/or consulting industries.
The Retail Marketing Associate will work with a group of seasoned sales and marketing professionals. You will be representing and promoting our clients' brand while finalizing sales with our direct marketing tactics.
The ideal candidate is competitive, energetic, passionate and aggressive in their pursuit of excellence. Retail Marketing Associate will be considered for advancement to higher-level management positions within the organization.
What you'll do:
- Generate new sales while working in local retailers
- Provide daily accurate reports to the sales organization and executive management team
- Promote products and services with potential customers
- Answer customer questions regarding products and services
- Develop direct marketing strategies with the marketing team
- Minimum 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- Strong Leadership skills and a superior ability to sell and lead by example
- Experience in structuring deals
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in tandem with our executive team and execute on time
- Resourceful, organized and efficient
The Next Step:
Our firm is ready to add to our expanding team now and we are seeking motivated individuals who are not only looking to make an impact on their next company but also their community. If you feel that you are ready to take the next step in your career and if you feel that you are that dynamic individual that is ready to make a difference in the world around them - Apply Today!
Momentum Ad is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.