Momentum Advertising is looking for an entry-level Marketing Associate who is willing to work hard and grow with the company. The Marketing Associate will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs, as well as addressing customer product information and new acquisitions.
- Assist in tracking active marketing campaigns and developing ways to improve those campaigns
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand
- Serve as the face of our client's brand and provide expertise on featured services
- Work closely with the in-store collateral development team to develop promotional launches for our brand awareness
- Proactively engage customers in-store, discussing the numerous features and benefits of our client’s services
- Be available as a resource for senior marketing professionals who need assistance with completing large projects
- Experience working in marketing or advertising
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Benefits: The management team offers an environment where our associates' ideas are not only heard but implemented. As a company, we offer advancements based on individual and team performance.
- Full paid one-on-one training
- $500-$800 Weekly Base Salary
- Weekly bonuses and incentives
- Management trainee positions opening in the spring
- Travel opportunities
- Annual R&R trips
- Major Holidays off
- Cross-training in marketing and management
- Supportive company culture
The Next Step:
Our firm is ready to add to our expanding team now and we are seeking motivated individuals who are not only looking to make an impact on their next company but also their community. If you feel that you are ready to take the next step in your career and if you feel that you are that dynamic individual that is ready to make a difference in the world around them - Apply Today!
Momentum Ad is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.