Organizational Mission/Federal and State Regulations and Accreditation Standards
1. Services are available in accordance with organizational mission and core values.
2. Care and services provided by organization personnel and contracted organization personnel are coordinated and integrated and in accordance with local laws, regulations and accreditation standards.
Responsible for the recruiting, retention and development of field staff.
1. The Recruitment and retention of employees for his/her respective site.
2. Responsible for arranging and implementing the onboarding/orientation and 90-day performance evaluations.
3. Responsible for coordination the completion of initial and all annual competencies of direct care staff.
4. Responsible for implementing and adhering to Moments way philosophy of care.
5. Responsible for timely annual performance evaluations for all direct care staff.
6. Responsible for ensuring the adherence of ongoing monthly educational requirements of all staff.
7. To ensure that exit interviews are conducted in accordance with organizational policies, for any member of the Clinical Team exiting the organization and that this information is submitted to the QA department for tracking and trending analysis.
1. Responsible to ensure that the daily/weekly/monthly productivity requirements for each direct care giver are met and monitors this report.
2. Monitors Key Performance Indicators on a periodic basis and resolves concerns in conjunction with other related departments.
3. In conjunction with Executive Management is responsible for the review of all pharmacy and DME related bills/expenses, investigating any variance and documenting the reasons.
4. Is responsible to review and approve all vendor bills in a timely manner.
Provision of Quality Care
1. Is responsible for ensuring the on call schedule to meet the patient's needs and organizational policy.
2. Participates in rotating Administrator on Call.
3. Is responsible for the staff schedule to ensure the plan of care is met and that quality services are provided in accordance with each patient's plan of care.
4. Is responsible to document, investigate and report all alleged complaints in accordance with organizational policy, and communicate with the Compliance/QA department any adverse results.
5. Responsible to review and take the necessary corrective action of organizational identified quality measures for improvement of patient outcomes in conjunction with the QA department.
6. Responsible to review and take the necessary corrective actions of ongoing measurement of site-specific Performance Improvement Plan(s).
7. Responsible to review and take the necessary corrective action of chart audits for patients with long LOS
8. To ensure the timely reporting and review with staff the trending of all Adverse events.
9. Responsible to review and take the necessary corrective action to ofIDG documentation
10. Responsible to review and take the necessary actions to ensure the timeliness of documentation from the clinical team.
11. Responsible to review and take the necessary actions to ensure the timely review ofCAHPS outcomes with clinical team with objectives for the team to demonstrate improvement is identified areas.
12. To ensure the timely investigative documentation of staff reported concerns/events.(ethical advocate)
The Clinical Manager will participate as a member of the following:
A. Management Team
B. Advisory IDG Committee
C. Quality Assessment Performance Improvement Committee
The Clinical Manager will be qualified and possess appropriate clinical training and experience, as verified by:
1. Education, training, and previous work experience
2. Current professional licensure
3. Interview for understanding of care and service being provided as well as population being served
4. Management experience and clinical knowledge
1. Nursing and hospice aide services will be under the supervision of a registered nurse who has at least two (2) years of hospice or community-based health care experience.
2. Preferred Hospice experience of a minimum of one ( 1 ) year.
3. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
4. Knowledge of Hospice Industry best practices
5. Capable to utilize standard email system, texting, other software systems in order to ensure comprehensiveness of job-related duties.
6. Current RN license in the state of the agency.
7. Current and valid Driver's license with a reliable source of transportation.
8. Clear criminal background check.
9. Willing to function as part of the team for improved patient outcomes.
Moderate to heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
Mild to Moderate exposure for bloodborne pathogens
Moderate exposure of communicable diseases
Prolonged sitting in a car/desk
Prolonged use of a telephone/computer/tablet
Job Type: Full-time
- nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
- hospice: 2 years (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- On call