- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Momento USA is a global technology consulting, talent acquisition and creative development firm that addresses clients most pressing needs and challenges.
We currently looking for Mulesoft Developer for a client based out in Charlotte, NC (Hybrid role). Please see the job description below for your reference.
Senior Mulesoft Developer
Charlotte, NC (Need locals, or anyone who is willing to relocate. As this going to be Hybrid)
Long-term Contract Multiyear project
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- MuleSoft Developer Certification - Level 1
- Hands on experience with Mule 4.0 + with both on-premises servers and CloudHub.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing MuleSoft solutions with different applications.
- Expertise in full API lifecycle management.
- Experience in Mulesoft connectors.
- Implementation experiences with the following tools: MUnit, DataWeave, API Manager, AnyPoint Studio, Anypoint MQ, CloudHub, SQL.
- Experience supporting Anypoint Platform and managing different environments.
- Leadership experience, taking full ownership of vital Mulesoft integration projects.
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment.
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals.
- Takes a leadership role in mentoring and training more junior staff.
Momento USA | Exceeding Customer Expectations
440 Benigno Blvd, Unit#A 2nd Floor. Bellmawr, NJ 08031
Interstate Business Park
Tel : Direct : 856 432 1156 / (856) 456-1805 Ext 1013 ;Fax: (866) 605-1171Email: email@example.com Web: www.MomentoUSA.com
Note: Momento USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Get fresh Mulesoft jobs daily straight to your inbox!