Regional Driver - Home Most Nights!
- Posted: over a month ago
MinTech, a division of Momar, Inc., a chemical manufacturing company located in Atlanta, GA, is currently seeking an experienced Class A CDL Driver with tanker and hazmat endorsements. We are seeking a candidate that is independent, a self-starter and willing to be a team player. Primary responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, picking up bulk loads of product from blending facilities located in Cleveland, TN and Rome, GA, and then delivering said product to customers across the United States, most frequently to customers in Midland, TX.
The individual selected for hire will be assigned a 2020 Mack Pinnacle Sleeper Cab with a TV and cooling chest, plus a $3,000 signing bonus: $1,500 after the successful completion of 60-days of continuous employment and an additional $1,500 after the successful completion of 120-days of continuous employment and paid a competitive per mile rate as well as detention. The Company also offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for employees and their eligible dependents.
· $.56-$.60 per mile, loaded and unloaded (rate commensurate with experience).
· $17 per hour for detention.
· Weekly pay by direct deposit.
· Regular home time.
· Pet Friendly - Dog / Cats preferably
· A waiting period of only 30 days - insurance for eligible employees becomes n effective on the 31st day of employment.
· Two medical coverage offerings to choose from, including one medical plan provided for the employee at no payroll deduction cost to the employee.
· HSA, if HDHP is elected.
· Dental coverage, for which the Company shares the cost for the employee.
· Vision coverage.
· $10,000 in life and accidental death & dismemberment insurances provided for the employee at no payroll deduction cost to the employee.
· Up to $100,000 in additional voluntary group life insurance for the employee. Up to $25,000 in voluntary life insurance for the employee’s spouse. And, up to $10,000 in voluntary life insurance for each of the employee’s eligible dependent children.
· Aflac accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance offerings.
· Short term disability insurance.
· Two long term disability insurance offerings, including a pre-tax option, for which the Company shares the cost for the employee.
· Long term care coverage, which may be purchased for the employee and/or the employee's spouse, parents, parents-in-law, grandparents, and/or grandparents-in-law.
· Identity theft protection.
· A 125(d) Plan, which allows qualifying employee paid premiums/payroll deductions to be paid with pre-tax dollars.
· Group home, auto, and umbrella insurance offerings.
· A waiting period of only 90 days for a 401(k) Plan, with a choice of a pre-tax dollar or Roth dollar retirement vehicle, along with the Company’s contribution. (Note: This Plan does allow direct transfer from similar plans to prevent early withdrawal and tax penalties).
· Deliver bulk chemicals to customers in a safe and timely manner.
· Set-up and connect hoses from truck to tanks.
· Safely unload chemicals at each facility.
· Provide excellent customer service with courteous interaction.
· Follow prescribed routes and instructions.
· Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
· Maintain appropriate logs and other required paperwork.
· Abide by all of the Company's policies and procedures.
· Communicate effectively with Clients, Sales Team, and Dispatch Management.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Class A CDL, with tanker and hazmat endorsements.
· Two years CDL driving experience, one year with bulk liquids.
· Safe driving record.
· Ability to pass a drug test and background check.
· Ability to park tractor at home.
· Experience with Fleetmatics or similar app for ELD.
· Proficiency with email.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Momar, please call 404-355-4580 and ask for HR. EOE/F/M/Vet/Disabled. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and as such, we give priority referral to protected veterans.
Job Type: Full-time
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Momar