Real Estate Operations Manager
Mom and Pop Home Buyers Edmond, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $65,000 Yearly
Are you known for getting things done, whatever it takes? Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love creating, designing, and implementing systems and processes? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to deliver outstanding customer service?
We are a small business looking for someone to manage and keep the team focused on goal achievement. An ideal candidate for this role is an individual who manages their time well and can manage the work of others. Someone deeply committed to the success of the company and the individual members of the team, someone who has knowledge and experience in working with processes and systems development, implementation, and improvement, and someone who exhibits strong attention to detail, consistent communication, values alignment, creativity, and drive for excellence.
Health insurance and paid vacation offered with employment.Compensation:
$40,000 - $65,000 per yearResponsibilities:
- This position reports directly to the owners and is responsible for the daily operations of the company.
- Under the direction of the owners, develops strategy plans, track performance, and implements corrective actions to keep the team focused on goal achievement.
- Communicates with team members, customers, leads, business associates, government officials, and others.
- Supervises operations, marketing, sales, customer service, and administrative areas and staff.
- Support and keep up with hardware, software and any other tools for the team.
- 2+ years experience in management and/or human resources, leading people required (include a letter of recommendation from a manager or employer with first-hand knowledge of your skills in this area with your application).
- Experience with systems and processes planning, implementation, and improvement highly preferred.
- Experience or education in operations management is preferred.
- Experience with CRMs, task management software, project management software, and communications software preferred.
- Ability to speak and write Spanish preferred, but not required.
Mom and Pop Home Buyers was started in 2019 by a husband and wife team with 17+ years’ experience in real estate investments to include wholesaling, rehabbing, and rental of single and multifamily homes in Oklahoma. The owners are both veterans with 33 years of active duty service between the two of them, and their mission is to give back to and assist veterans and veterans’ organizations. Our core values are integrity, reliability, respect, and joy. Our purpose is to help people in struggling financial situations land on their feet again, ready to push back and overcome their obstacles.
Mom and Pop Home Buyers
Real EstateView all jobs at Mom and Pop Home Buyers