Requisition ID: 8648
A Career in Beer: #CDC
Coors Distributing Company (CDC) is one of the nation’s leading beer distributors based out of Denver, CO. We are the critical link between our brewery suppliers that produce the beer and the retail outlets where they are sold, as well as the restaurants and bars where they are consumed. We were founded in 1971 and became a MillerCoors LLC in 2008 as part of the joint venture between Miller Brewing Company and Coors Brewing Company, and we remain the only company owned distributor for MillerCoors. Major brand acquisitions occurred in January of 2010 making Coors Distributing Company one of the top 25 largest beer distributors in the country with over 30 suppliers, roughly 14 million cases per year, and nearly 400 employees.
In the role of Facilities Maintenance Technician working in Denver, CO you will be part of the Warehouse Maintenance Team. You will be responsible for assisting the Facility Manager in the maintenance and repair of all distribution and warehouse equipment (cleaning, preventative maintenance and repairs), including Warehouse Systems and components.
This position reports to Maintenance Supervisor and works closely with our Warehouse Operational Teams.
- Assists with all maintenance operations and repairs for a 280,000 sq. ft. distribution facility.
- Maintaining Warehouse Systems including:
- Daily inspections to ensure all systems are operating properly
- Completes preventative maintenance as scheduled
- Does any required maintenance throughout shift to maintain operations
- Identifies necessary repairs which may be required during equipment shut down
- Finishes specific building maintenance as assigned, including but not limited to: service palletizer (Vertique), conveyors, electronics (Photo Sensors), electrical (PLCs), plumbing, painting, HVAC work and general cleaning
- Conforming to and enforcing all safety requirements and regulations. Assists with ensuring the same from all employees and vendors as required.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a High School Diploma or GED required.
- You have a minimum 3 years’ experience in facility service/maintenance, including plumbing, electrical and HVAC. Conveyor and automation experience preferred.
- We prefer your experience with FM Global requirements, NFPA 70E guidelines, OSHA regulations/policies, and International Building Code.
- You have strong organizational and multitasking skills; must be self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels within CDC as well as with outside vendors.
- Computer skills preferred; AutoCad, Visio and MS Office.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable)
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- You will have benefits starting on day 1! This includes participation in our Total Rewards program, parental leave, health, dental and vision.
- Access to our on-site gym, Employee Assistance Program and discount plans, and gratis beer.
- On-site bar and top events including hospitality twice a week for employees to get together and network with each other!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.