CFO - Chief Financial Officer
- Expired: July 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Manage and provide development opportunities for staff of 19.
• Evaluate and maintain accounting controls as per GAAP.
• Coordinate/oversee payroll functions with Human Resources.
• Perform cash tracking and management functions, including monitoring/ controlling customer credit.
• Coordinate debt financing renewals and new arrangements with financial institutions and other various lending options.
• Prepare, review, and distribute monthly financial statements for each operational division and company on a timely basis (15th of the month).
• Develop and enhance current benchmarks, KPIs/dashboard reporting for measuring the financial and operating performance of the various operations.
• Enhance, direct, and coordinate the annual budgeting process and the periodic review against actual results.
• Develop and maintain a capital budget.
• Manage insurance renewal process.
• Direct financial audit (income, 401k, insurance) preparation process and implement recommendations for improvements.
• Review tax filings such as motor fuel tax, sales tax, income tax, and property tax.
• Perform feasibility analysis to determine costs and benefits of all proposed projects and acquisitions.
• Participate on planning and policy-making committees.
• Represent the company externally to government agencies, financial institutions, vendors, and the public.
• Collaborate with Human Resources on employee benefits and other issues.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field required and CPA, CGMA, CMA or master's degree preferred.
Experience working in an office setting within Accounting/Finance is a necessity. Prefer 10+ years of experience, including 5+ years in management within a multi-company, multi-state, multi-industry environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Finance, accounting & budgeting skills
Management Skills - Team building and promotion
Strong analytical skills
Advanced computer skills
Multi-tasking / Organizational Skills
Experience in multiple specialized computer systems environments
Knowledge of Tax Law
Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
Customer Service/Diplomacy Skills
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Working conditions normal for an office environment
Ability to deal with high levels of stress
Ability to withstand overtime hours when required
123 Southern AveDubuque, IA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Molo Petroleum