Customer Service Representative
Molly Maid Noblesville, IN
- Expired: June 30, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for some part-time work that features a family environment and keeps your health and wellness in mind? This is a family job like no other! By joining the team at Molly Maid!
Molly Maid of Carmel, Fishers, and Geist is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team. As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key member of the team and represent Molly Maid on support calls. You are responsible for handling service requests and customer complaints. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Generous weekly pay
- Bonus Structures
- Family-Friendly Schedule - Monday - Friday with No Weekends
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Schedule estimates & cleans
- Perform marketing functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Return customer calls, respond to customer complaints, and resolve breakage issues
- Perform administrative functions including data entry, payment processing, and supply inventory
- Assist with personnel management, including hiring and recruiting functions
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Minimum two years admin experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
Come see how quality and caring makes a big difference as a great place to work!
Molly Maid is an independently owned and operated nationwide premium cleaning provider that excels at quality service & customer satisfaction. Our office is located at 9700 Lakeshore Dr. E Suite F, Indianapolis, IN 46280. We are a quality organization dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of our customers. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes opportunity, respect, family, and rewards.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Molly Maid