Office, Sales, and Customer Service Assistant Needed in Grandville
A local Home Services franchise company has an opening for an Office and Sales Assistant.
Customer service and Sales experience preferred. Human Resource experience is helpful.
Primary job duties will include:
- Management of Sales
- Manage and follow up with internal leads, schedule and perform in home estimates, able to use company script for sales.
- General Office
- Answering phones, filing, using basic office equipment such as; computers, scanner & fax machines.
- Able to maintain digital calendar, place calls to customers and employees, and prepare documents.
- Applicants should have experience with the internet (Google Chrome pref.) and Microsoft office.
- Customer Service Representative
- Position has direct customer contact in person and on phone, able to use company scripts for sales, and deal with customer complaints.
- Assistant Management
- Duties of staff to include sharing in: recruitment and interviewing process, employee activity support including orientation, coaching, and employee follow up issues.
The successful candidate for this position will possess superior customer service skills, high level of patience, friendly and outgoing personality able to deal with diverse work force, client base, have the ability to multi-task in an office environment, and have a high aptitude in learning new soft-ware applications. Must be able to work on your own and present a professional and customer friendly image.
Desired Experience and Education
- Previous experience in Human Resource Management and Customer Service field is preferred (1 year) minimum.
- Associates degree or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree in related fields preferred
- Must be 18 years of age and have the ability to communicate effectively
Must be available for 40 hours a week between the hours of 8 am-5 pm, M-F. May need to be available at 7 am occasionally.
Must be able to pass a criminal back ground check and drug screening.
Qualified candidates should reply to this positing with a cover letter, resume and compensation requirements. Please indicate Office Administrator in subject line.
Molly Maid of Kalamazoo/Portage